Thursday 14 January 2010

Is it worth £350...?... I think it could be so




This top. Is. Stunning. I love the stripes, i love the buttons, i love the colours. I adore the cut. Could make you look oh so skinny. I there is ONE thing I buy designer this season i know what it is.. THIS. Absolutely stunning Chloe top.. It's not Audrey. But pair it with the sunglasses underneath and I thiink... Pretty woman. Yeeaah
Your thoughts?

It is strictly property of net-a-porter.com... one of the best sites on the web... without a doubt. love x

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Thanks for the fabulous comment you left on my blog.
    It is appreciated.
    I am now following!
    Keep in touch.

    ♥ MADISON thing

    http://madisonthingdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love the striped dress/shirt. I'm following you now!

    meme-stylenewbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate it vaiiry much guys

    You're sites are both . pretty. damn. fantastic.

    lunathebritchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete