Friday 15 January 2010

luella et lavin .... LBD - little blue dress


was flipping through style.com (who own all the rights to these images... which were edited by picnik(.com) )(oh and BTW the stuff below is ALL net-a-porter)
Anyway I realised... I was seeing a LOT of LBD.. like little BLUE dress type... I LOVE it. Reeally feeling it for this spring. So I have two of my favourites... Luella (on the left. Very London prim-mother-superior-type but cute) and Lavin (which I adore on the right)
Am reaally loving these two... Your thoughts? Your faves?

luna

2 comments:

  1. Luna:
    Oh why thank you, this is altogether exciting. I do not have a boutique. So, all my work is special order only.
    If your ever interested please e-mail me, madisonthing@hotmail.com

    I adore Luella and Lanvin, exceptional taste!

    ♥ MADISON thing

    ReplyDelete